Before we start this is the DEMO . You will be redirected to my another blog. LOL Just scroll down and click the SUBMIT A FILE!. Too much for the demo. Here's how to do it. 1. Go to this SITE . Sign up, don't complain it a very fast and an easy procedure. 2. After you sign-up, you need to log-in, of course. 3. Start adding form by clicking on the top-right 4. You will be given a 2 option, choose number 1. Add Form 1. Go to the Template section. I'd like to choose from a list of pre-made forms. 2. Take me to the Form Builder. I'd like to create my own form. 5. Start customizing, it's so easy. 6. Save the Form that you have created. After saving, go back to MY FORM. 7. You will be redirected here. Follow the instruction on the image. 8. The whole script is look like this. Just an example, use the code provided by the site. <script type="text/javascript"> function emf_open_window(url, height, width) { var leftPos = 0; v...
FeedFlare Give your subscribers easy ways to email, tag, share, and act on the content you publish by including as many or few of the services listed below. FeedFlare places a simple footer at the bottom of each content item, helping you to distribute, inform and create a community around your content. -Google Needless to say, it's very helpful...it's not necessary but can help your blog to be interactive. And it doesn't hurt, why not add this FeedBurner "function". Just follow this video tutorial. It's a seven minutes video but will only take a minute for you to follow. I just don't have a luxury to edit and shortened it. Sorry, here we go. If you don't know how to use Feedburner better watch the video below also: Don't finish watching the video just until 1:20secs then follow the first video.
You might ask why we hide an error, 'cause it should be fixed right? Anyway, there are instances that we just need to hide it. Let's say for example, "undefined index" error/warning in this case: I have this table with unique attribute names in every "input" elements: ID Name 1 Eds 2 Matt We don't know how many value that the user will input, so I assume that he/she will always input eight(8) values. I must fetch the value from that table by assigning them to a variable. If the user will input less than eight(8), a warning or error will show "undefined index..". In this case, I just hide it.