Let's see how it look like first. Is it good? Now, see it live. Click here . Then click the Forum Tab , wait 'til it loads. How to do it? Actually, it's very easy. 1. Just go to this site and sign-up. 2. Then go to your Blogger Dashboard > Edit Posts or New Posts > Edit Pages > Create New Page. 3. Name your page as Forum or anything you want. 4. Click Edit HTML 5. Paste the script that is given by tal.ki. The script looks like this. <script src='http://j9tjfgzo57.embed.tal.ki/embed/1.js' type='text/javascript'/><div id='j9tjfgzo57t4lk1prm0' style='font-size:80%; text-align:center;'>get your own <a href='http://tal.ki?utm_source=install&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=get_your_own'>embeddable forum</a> with Talki</div> 6. Preview, if it's fine. Publish it! That's it!
Placing Adsense in the right "place" is important for it increases your revenue(maybe or maybe not). Using Blogger platform, you can place Adsense below the post title or just after your posts. Why not put it in the middle? It will be great like this site: http://screenrant.com/hobbit-3-peter-jackson/ . And I would like to share what I have found, here how to do it. With this method you can place your Ad with your own preference, either in the middle, near middle or bottom, anywhere! Here's how to do it! 1. Find the <data:post.body/> (tick the Expand Widget Templates) then replace that tag with the code below: <div expr:id='"aim1" + data:post.id'></div> <div style="clear:both; margin:10px 0"> <!-- Your AdSense code here --> </div> <div expr:id='"aim2" + data:post.id'> <data:post.body/> </div> <script type="text/javascript"> ...
I'm not that type of guy who read books, I'm too lazy to do it. I don't even study my lessons seriously. But last Sunday, due to brownout and I have nothing to do. I saw Mitch Albom's book on the corner, "The Five People You Meet In Heaven" and I try reading it. I finished it within the day, it's great. It gives you the idea of what is HEAVEN. And I never thought that it has a movie based on this book. You can watch it in YouTube, I am watching it right now. Here's the link. Now, I am planning to buy a book to read this summer. What's your first book?
Comments
Post a Comment
Feel free to ask, suggest and comment regarding this post/blog. You can also contact me through e-mail, just always use the contact page. Thank you for visiting this blog.