...now she's gone!

I just told her I like her, and now she's gone(not gone, gone). Am I that powerful? hahaha


Well, I am not that proud of myself but I'm always fine with it. Like really, as much as I want her. I just don't beg. It's not my style and I don't even know how to please/court a girl. Which makes me wonder, how did I get a girlfriend before? :)

Anyway, 2015 is coming! I have these list; a new year's resolution:

  • I'll try to go to church as often as possible.
  • Maybe be more mature in interacting with people esp. girls. HAHA
  • Mind OVER Emotion thing. I overthink a lot.
  • I'll work harder. I want to finish my Master's Degree as soon as possible to get married. HAHA
  • I'll sleep early like 10:00 PM.
  • Live healthy? Less caffeine and more water.
I guess that's it! I am happy with my life right now. What more can I ask for? Ahh there's one thing, I want to learn Nihongo. I got plans, you know? haha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Add an Embedded Forum in Blogger

Setting Up 404 Page Not Found in Blogger

Five Useful Codes for Your Blog