Popular posts from this blog
Showing and Hiding MySQL error in PHP
You might ask why we hide an error, 'cause it should be fixed right? Anyway, there are instances that we just need to hide it. Let's say for example, "undefined index" error/warning in this case: I have this table with unique attribute names in every "input" elements: ID Name 1 Eds 2 Matt We don't know how many value that the user will input, so I assume that he/she will always input eight(8) values. I must fetch the value from that table by assigning them to a variable. If the user will input less than eight(8), a warning or error will show "undefined index..". In this case, I just hide it.
Cebu Educational Tour
Posted on
Post a Comment
The trip was tiring but it was so much fun. It’s not because it’s my first time on Cebu but I learned a lot from the company we visited. Plus, the bonding with friends and I was able also to meet my college classmates at MSU-IIT. They were professionals now and they work there. As far as I remember, we rode bus going to Surigao Port because there was no trip in Nasipit at Saturday. It takes a half day to be there in Cebu. We arrived on Cebu Port, Monday. I was so tired and we were not given a time to rest instead we shall prepare our self to start visiting tour sites and historical spots on Cebu. After taking the breakfast, our tour starts. I can’t remember the names of the sites we visited. Sad to say, my phone turned off. And I don’t feel taking pictures on that time. So, I got no pictures on Mactan Shrine, Magellan's Cross and the Cathedral. Most of them were historic spots like the place where Lapu-lapu and Magellan fought. It's so hot walking under the sun with lot of ...